Thursday 14 September 2006

Creative Bloom of Frustration

Piss everything.

I strive to reach my long forgotten depths of creativity, like a blind man stumbling through life looking for beauty.

How can one create , dahrlink, if one does not understand the pissing resources available to them. My fantastic blog has been thwarted by having to use a namby-pamby picture of a pretty flower. The only input I had, other than wasting my time taking the picture in the first place, is to have used the negative setting on my oh-so-basic camera phone.

I have just spent the best part of an hour jiggery-pokering with an image I wanted to use, making what was a relatively shite photo into something simply marvelous. It would have provided me with oodles of inspiration to rant on in my favorite, deranged,dribbly manner. But no. The DUMBASS blog-site wouldn't upload it, cos they're crap.

So here we are. Just you, me, and the negative Gladiola.

She could be said to be a tribute to the late, great Alligator Guy. But she isn't. She will serve today as a symbol of my frustration. Something fantastic from me will just have to wait until another time...

DISCLAIMER: This is a crap blog. But it's not my fault. It could have been great were it not for factors outside of my control. Namely, my lack of computer-savvy. Savvy?

DISCLAIMER 2: I have checked and checked the spelling of Gladiola to the point where it does not even seem like a real word anymore.