Saturday 10 February 2007

Crap of a Soul Sucking Vampire



What the hell am I supposed to think, when things are the same, yet so horribly different. Ghosts lurk upstairs, either it's me or something else. Maybe I smell of garlic so I keep the vampires away. They'd rather hide away in the foul stench of a dusty attic than have anything to do with me... Can I blame them really????


I stink. Just like anyone else, and maybe I am getting more pungent as the years drag on.


Spirits of the past are making themselves known to me, and I fear I can not escape them. They live where I live, know my parents and place of work. They make me feel like shite when I'd like never to think of them again. I dont know what to think about anything, and this is not the place to discuss it.


What am I doing,
What have I done?
I've no idea...